We offer furnished one to two person offices for rent, located in Wheelers Hill, south-east Melbourne.
- $160 a week for a one year lease
- $170 a week for a six month lease
- $180 a week for a one to five month lease. All figures exclude GST.
What's included in the rental:
- Fully furnished one-person office. Includes desk, bookshelf hutch, full length lockable cupboard, three-drawer mobile pedestal including filing drawer. Can be set up to cater for two people if required.
- Access to shared board room, meeting room, kitchen and lounge area on the same floor. There is a nominal charge of $10-15 per hour for the use of the meeting rooms.
- Fast broadband internet access with fibre optic cable rated at 100 Mbs.
- Phone line with your own number and voice mail message, if needed.
- Electricity, rates and water.
- Cleaning of common areas.
- Tea and coffee.
- Fair use of fax, laser printer and other equipment.
- Shared locked post box.
- 24 hour access to the building. However, there is restricted access outside normal business hours that requires your card key to access.
- Plenty of car parking.
What's not included in the rental:
- Cost of phone calls though they are cheap, high quality VOIP (voice over IP.
- Large print and photocopier runs. These will be billed at cost.
- Dedicated receptionist (you can easily divert to your voice mail or your mobile). Talk to us if you need additional services.
The location of your office has a big impact on your business. Working within easy distance of shops, amenities, parking and transport is not only more pleasant for you, it makes your business more accessible and enjoyable for your clients.
The Wheelers Hill Business Centre is:
- Close to Eastlink and the Monash freeway.
- Plenty of parking provided.
- Close to several bus routes.
A personal touch
We are a small company specialising in technical and business writing services. We own and manage an office in the Wheelers Hill Business Centre. We use several of the offices, so personal service is just a door knock away.
Work in a welcoming atmosphere:
- "The environment is much nicer, more intimate and friendly than a serviced office" - Steve.
- "It's a very trusting environment: we feel very comfortable trusting Neil" - Tim
Network with other small business owners:
- "If we needed documentation or communications work, it would have been very easy to arrange with Neil "- Tim.
We are flexible and responsive. If you have a particular requirement, discuss it with us. If we can help, we will! We have owned and operated a small business for over 15 years, and we understand that every business is different.
Business made easy
Setting up your own office and infrastructure can be expensive. We've already done the work for you: our offices are furnished and our network, printers, fax service and phones are all set up and ready to use. The phone system is very flexible and can easily be tailored to your needs.
Create a professional look for your clients:
- "A lot of infrastructure was already provided - fax, printers, phones, systems" - Steve.
- "Good quality offices, great infrastructure" - Tim.
- "We've got all the facilities we could need" - Kayleen.
- "It's easy to access, we don't need permission to come and go, or someone to open or close the doors for us" - Kayleen.
Get started immediately with our easy, ready-to-use setup:
- "The ease with which we started was unexpected: almost everything was already done for us and ready to go. That was really good." - Steve.
- "We were up and running within an hour." - Rodney.
Easy access to shops, services and amenities
After moving into the offices, we found many unexpected benefits including the range of shops, doctor and many other services conveniently located. Some of the businesses in the Wheelers Hill Business Centre even give you a discount if you have an office in the building.
Wheelers Hill Business Centre:
- Australia Post outlet
- physiotherapist and pilates therapist
- financial services
- and so on.
Situated next to the Wheelers Hill Shopping Centre:
- fruit and vegetables
- coffee shops
- takeaways - Nando's, Indian, Pizza Hut, and fish and chips
- and so on.
Near amenities such as:
- Monash art gallery and library
- Monash gallery lake
- Lifestyle gym
- Jells Park.
Value for money
We don't believe in hidden charges or extra fees for daily business needs. Our offices provide a small business with all the infrastructure and amenities it needs without exorbitant fees.
"Renting these offices was much more cost-effective than a typical serviced office - no premium charges on the phones, infrastructure or any other hidden costs" - Steve.
In addition to our flexible phone system, we can supply VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) phones with fast broadband Internet, helping you save money on your phone bills. A two-person business with heavy phone use could save $15,000 a year using VOIP.
Find out more
For more information, or to make an appointment to view the office, contact Neil Woolley on 1300 551 746 or 0412 508 112.
Address: Suite 19, Level 1, Wheelers Hill Business Centre, 202 Jells Rd, Wheelers Hill 3150.